Monday, February 21, 2005

Starting...Now

"And before I have a chance to really feel like her daughter again, we're already saying goodbye."

It shouldn't be called homesickness.
It sounds so childish.
Too much Ira Sleeps Over...it trivializes the entire thing.
It's the emptiness that's consuming, an absence from the people that remind you of who you are along with what you love about the world...

Wednesday through Friday

You wouldn't have known.
I didn't tell you, I didn't tell anyone.

Just sat quietly for a few hours, or days

I needed that time.

This is not a vacation.
This is also not my HOME.

I didn't realize that until I woke up Wednesday morning.
And I needed until Friday night to figure out what I want this to be for me.

Now, let's go have an amazing weekend that reminds me of why you're the only one who drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams...

-Dotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home