Friday, May 06, 2005

Jumpin Ship

News of the Day:

I’ve changed my email address…

It’s now… fleetwm13@yahoo.com
So update your address books

Subtle, but it makes a world of difference.

I got sick of AOL. It’s slow, and often times it doesn’t even load when I’m trying to check my mail at internet cafes. The change had nothing to do with all of you who teased me for years for still having an AOL account, so you can stop patting yourselves on the back right now.

Until I get a real job, which isn’t shaping up to be anytime soon, this will be my email address.


Other, some may say, slightly more exciting news of the day:

This building that I walk by every day on my way to work reeks of Lik-M-Aid Fun Dips…I can almost taste the sugary grape/cherry goodness

Deeeelightful.

-Mary

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary F-ing Boyd! How the hell are you? So I was reminiscing with my pal Molly about the good days of the three of us, and I realized I haven't talked to my bff in months, and that made me sad. Especially because being wholly inappropriate with other people isnt nearly as fun. Not that I'm ever wholly inappropriate. But anyways, you are the delicious, chocolate flavored coating to my crunchy peanut, and I can't wait for you to get back stateside so we can hang out. By the way, I love how the aussie language has penetrated your vocabulary. its endearing.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger David said...

Al and I just stole a cart and left it at your new house.
My pancreas isn't allowed to sing Louie Louie....not no more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home