Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Surf or Swim

Surfing pictures are up!

Just go here...it's Jeff's photo album.

I'd like everyone to keep in mind that I am a beginner...and Jeff looks so much cooler because he has surfed before.

He doesn't have that goofy, "I can't believe I'm actually surfing!" grin on his face, like I do in every single shot.

The waves look small, but standing up at all is extremely difficult, so I was very proud of myself.

We were so happy to even get some shots where we rode a wave in together. Those are my favourite.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

-Mary

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmie, That is AMAZING!! I am so jealous!! you look so cool! I love your arms just going all over! and your right jeff looks really cool! haha I am so happy you are having so much fun, but I miss you! Love, Missy
P.S. Stupid UNC, Stupid Sean May, Stupid time difference! Go illini!

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary Kay,
These are AWESOME pictures!! How much fun was that!?! i always thought that surfing would be so much fun (and hard!!).
Love you, Love,
Jay

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Hey, my work blocks Jeff's photo site so I'll check from home tonight, but those two in the email looked awesome. You must have found a large inland lake, hahaha. Did you see any sharks? I take it from the cryptic comments that Amy is pregnant? If that's the case, congratulations, Amy and Rob, and Mr. & Mrs. Boyd. What a crazy couple years for your family. Krissy, I heard you saw John Knowles at the airport on Sunday; small world. How was Boston? --Jeff (Grand)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home