Thursday, February 20, 2003


On a suggestion from a friend I am starting a journal. I can't make any promises. I'll try and keep it updated and everything. But I am a little wary of sharing my thoughts with whoever has a computer to access them. Anyway, up early again today to watch the news. Little Lizzie dragged her ass out of bed to join Jack and I, what a pleasant surprise. I probably won't make it to Criminal Justice. I have such a hard time getting to that class. Whether it's because the professor makes a sick smacking noise with the saliva in his mouth or because he gives about fifty thousand examples for everything, "Let's say you're holding scissors and have someone sitting in a chair...this would be considered attempt to barber without a license." Well thank you very much professor for enlightening me. Anyway, I also have my women studies today which I wouldn't miss for the world. We're watching a film on female circumcision. On Tuesday this chick in my class passed out at the mere description of the procedure. My professor, who is from Spain, went on to explain how in her experience many people have passed out just at the mention of a vagina. I thought this was pretty funny, my professor pronouces vagina kind of with a b sound, and strange that a little body part could cause people to keel over. Anyway, it sounds pretty graphic and want to see it so I can entertain everyone tonight with a horrible play by play during commercial breaks of Survivor. I forget who my contestant is, but I am cheering for the women's team.

All right, I gotta get back to sleep. In case some of you don't know my schedule it is as follows. I go to sleep around three or four. I wake up at 7:30 and watch the news and eat breakfast with Jack. Then I go back to sleep till like ten or so. It's a strange habit I know, but I really am hooked. It's funny though, Jack and I have the exact same conversation every single morning. Me: Damn it, I'm so tired. Her: What time did you go to sleep last night? Me: I don't know, like three or four...I need to stop talking to people online!

To those of you keeping me up late at night with conversations of masturbation, whiskey, smiley faces and arm wrestling you know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourselves. All right, time to read and then fall asleep for a little bit. This journaling thing actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

-Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home